#COSMO69

Thursday, February 25, 2010

3 Today's Chosen Direct Feeds from Twitter



This tweet is from my page. Physical and emotional deterioration from last night's tiring documentation of a school activity. I feel my group left me alone--that's basically the drama. It's hard to become a leader if you've got no followers.

I love Cheche Lazaro. She is the most credible Filipino journalist I know. 'Media in Focus' is on ABS-CBN News Channel.



I will vote for Noynoy Aquino not because of his parents but because of his sister. Hahaha.

***

Other chosen tweets for today:

From Julius Babao:
I believe it was not the real Bong Revilla.
***
From Inquirer.net:

***
From Tonyo Cruz:
***
Philippine Entertainment Portal reveals:
***
It's SHOWTIME Anne!
***
Inspirational this time...
...From Lotay and...



...From the "goddess of faith."

3 Feedback:

Ralph Revelar Sarza said...

Tweets mentioning @ralphabet are soon to be posted.

Jay Edma said...

Galing naman! :)

Ralph said...

Hehehe. Thanks. =)

Post a Comment