#COSMO69

Saturday, March 13, 2010

0 The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Official Trailer)



Marking your calendars is not enough. Click here for the official trailer of Eclipse.




Edward: Isabella Swan, I promise to love you every moment forever.
***
Jane: She's still human. The Vulturi don't give second chances.
***
Bella: Why are you so against me becoming like you?
Edward: I know the consequences of the choice you're making. After a few decades, they'll already know we're dead.
***
Jacob: You wouldn't have to change for me Bella. I'm in love with you and I want you to pick me instead of him.
***
Jacob to Edward: You have to consider the idea that I might be better for her than you are.
***
Bella: Edward, she (Victoria) found us.
***
Edward to Bella: I'll protect you no matter what.
***
Bella to Jacob: You don't know what you're getting yourself into.
Jacob: I'm gonna fight for you 'til your heart stops beating.
***
JUNE 2010

0 Feedback:

Post a Comment