#COSMO69

Thursday, June 17, 2010

0 ONLY ON TWIST: Sen. Kiko on the Sharon-Gabby Reunion


ONE of the many great things about Twitter is that it turns reticent personalities into very info-generous ones. And just last mornight, it only took me two asking tweets to prove that Senator Francis “Kiko” Pangilinan is not as reserved as I thought. Thanks to this social network.

JUNE 13, 2010 marked another history to Philippine television when Gabby Concepcion and Sharon Cuneta, with their daughter KC, reunited on the Megastar’s eponymous musical variety show on ABS-CBN. The couch potatoes for sure got so kilig, they almost forgot about Jovit Baldivino’s winning. But an intriguing question was formulated during that historical moment: Where is Kiko?



THIS is the reason why, last mornight, when I learned that the senator himself was tweeting, the sleepy I grabbed the opening to ask what were needed to be asked.

My first question was on the two-part TV reunion:

“How do you feel about the biggest reunion this year?”

Senator Kiko: “What reunion?”

“The Gabby, Sharon, KC thing.”
Senator Kiko: “Oh sorry, didn’t see it that way. We have all moved on. Bottomline is if it will be good for KC, then I am fine with it.”
Then, a follow-up on the now-very-possible comeback film:

“Sir, does it also mean that you’re okay with the Sharon-Gabby movie reunion?”
Senator Kiko: That’s up to Sharon. I don’t interfere in her work.”
The sleepy I was about to ask the replying senator if he would watch the comeback film, if ever brought into reality, but the sleepy I was very sleepy and all I was able to tweet was…
The second part of the reunion will be aired on Sharon this coming Fathers’ Day, June 20.

***


TweetDeck vesion:


Follow twistandtweets on TwitterFollow ralphabet on Twitter

0 Feedback:

Post a Comment