#COSMO69

Sunday, October 31, 2010

0 Veintiuno



My 21st Birthday Celebration

I hate birthdays. I hate the attention.

October 23, 2010 - The day before my birthday, I got this:...And a call from a former classmate calling off their surprise birthday celebration for me.

October 24, 2010 - The Big Day full of worries. I woke up with my sprain still killing me and I could hardly walk. And the worst part was the thought that I didn't know what would happen on my "special day."

But a classic surprise came from nowhere. My former college classmates went to our house and surprised me with a cute "Kapamilya" birthday cake (not in the photo).(L-R) Johana Vi Gasga, Rose Ann Samorin, Christine Alaurin, Mary Grace Vargas, Gino Leocadio Saldajeno Paje, Sherry Mae Aguilar; (Present but not in the photo: Justine Cargullo)

Top Picks:


Definitely one of the best birthdays I've ever had.
***
Facebook and Twitter Well-Wishers:

0 Feedback:

Post a Comment