#COSMO69

Saturday, December 11, 2010

0 Sounds Good

I don't usually brag about my "Bida Kapamilya" photos here on TWIST, for I always post them on and upload them to my Tumblr and Facebook pages. But just for the sake of having a good introduction before sharing with you guys the man that has recently captured my heart, let me share with you as well my December 9 photos with Jed Madela, Yeng Constantino and Nyoy Volante at the ABS-CBN Main Building during the 2010 Araw Values Awards.
An excellent singer! Practice pa lang ni Jed Madela sa dressing room, pamatay na!
With Yeng Constantino, Nyoy Volante and Manong Guard!
***
And now, presenting...
"Tabing Itlog"
'LIKE' AT FIRST SIGHT. He is Paul from the Studio Tours. He is open-minded, not intimidating, and he can definitely sing! Actually the first time I saw him at the Main Building, he was singing Down by Jay Sean; and the only thing running through my mind that evening was to go down on him! Hahaha. He is my life now. But I worry: Will he still remember me the next time I see him again?
Click here for TPD.

0 Feedback:

Post a Comment