#COSMO69

Saturday, August 6, 2011

0 @ELiveOfficial Goes One-on-One With @OhohMario

The hashtag #ELive has landed on the list of Twitter’s top trending topics in the Philippines and I’d like to believe it’s because of Entertainment Live’s exclusive interview with my Mario Maurer!
In the said interview, Mario talks about his Filipino fans and taking a vacation in our country. "I know that [the] Philippines is very nice and the people there are very nice, too, so I want to go there . . . to meet my fans."
E-Live also reveals that Mario’s movie project with the Star Cinema is underway, and the Thai actor finds it “great.” Early reports have it that Mario will be doing a movie with our very own Erich Gonzales.
Furthermore Mario also talks about communicating with his fans across Asia through Twitter. "[It's] very important for me to interact with my fans because I have friends in the Philippines and Korea and China. So I think I want to get close to them. I want to get to know them, talk to them, tell them what I do every day." Pero ba’t ako ‘di n’ya niri-replyan?!
The heartthrob is set to visit Manila this coming October for his Penshoppe endorsement. "...I have to go to the Philippines to meet my fans because I have . . . to go for Penshoppe."
Mario ends the interview with a “Mahal ko kayo” message for his Filipino fans.
We love you more, Mario!

0 Feedback:

Post a Comment