#COSMO69

Thursday, August 16, 2012

15 Rolito Go surfaces—on ABS-CBN News Online

'Still missing' on other news sites
Please download the image to view the actual size. Thanks.
THEIR HEADLINES. As of August 16, 2012, 3:22 a.m., Manila time (By the way, the news about the PNP's taking of Go's custody first broke on Bandila.)

Philstar.com Rolito Go missing

Too bad for the Inquirer...
Today's Inquirer, August 16, 2012 | from Inquirer.net
RECOMMENDED
CATCH-UP REVIEW The Dictator: A Forgettable Laugh

15 Feedback:

Anonymous said...

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
Any suggestions?
Also visit my weblog :: bigdatarepublic.com

Anonymous said...

Excellent weblog right here! Also your site loads up fast!
What host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your associate
hyperlink in your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours
lol
Here is my weblog : abercrombie kids store

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I would possibly like this web site.
He used to be entirely right. This submit actually
made my day. You cann't consider just how so much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!
Stop by my homepage ; www.common-culture.net

Anonymous said...

Why people still use to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing is available on net?
Here is my web-site - address look up using phone number

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this post. It was practical.
Keep on posting!

my web page :: wiki.toenleidschendam-voorburg.nl

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody, here every one is sharing these kinds of knowledge, therefore it's pleasant to read this webpage, and I used to pay a visit this website all the time.

Feel free to surf to my web page; ver champions league gratis

Anonymous said...

I couldn't resist commenting. Very well written!

My web site ... abrir cuenta facebook

Anonymous said...

My brotheг recоmmended I might like this website.

Hе ωas еntirеlу right.
This ρost trulу maԁe my ԁаy. You can not imagine јuѕt
how much tіme I hаd sρent for this information!
Thаnks!

Chеck οut mу webѕіte Facebook Cuenta Gratis

Anonymous said...

Ηello to еvеry single one, it's actually a good for me to go to see this website, it consists of helpful Information.

my web page: crear facebook gratis

Anonymous said...

Ηi everyone, it's my first visit at this website, and paragraph is genuinely fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these types of posts.

Also visit my site; facebook cuenta gratis

Anonymous said...

ӏt's difficult to find experienced people about this subject, however, you seem like you know what you'гe talking about!

Thanks

My homepage; crear facebook

Anonymous said...

Αωesome things here. I am very satisfied to see your post.
Thanks sо much and I'm taking a look ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

My web page: Abrir Cuenta Facebook

Anonymous said...

No matter if some one searches for his essential thing, so he/she wishes to be
available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.


Check out my blog - www.fredteifel.de

Anonymous said...

I've been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough
for me. In my view, if all web ownеrs and bloggers maԁe good
сontent as уou ԁid, the net will be much morе useful than ever
befοre.

Also visіt my webpage ... crear facebook gratis

Ralph Revelar Sarza said...

Thank you for your kind words.

Post a Comment